I tend to break things, usually for the greater good.
Developer, Replicant, Hacker, Biopunk, Extropian, Inventor, Engineer, &c.
I am the Founder and CEO of DNX Robotics - Where we develop technological solutions to enable humans to accomplish extraordinary things on earth, and beyond. Simply, we build rovers for planet earth!
I was previously the Founder and CEO of IdeaDrops Inc/MxMedia (acquired in '17) and Activity+ Analytics (acquired in '14), where we developed machine learning algorithms to increase social media engagement for grassroot and political organizations (including presidential). Through IdeaDrops Inc/Mxmedia, we crafted a network of blogs that had a social media following of nearly a million across the world reaching over thirty million people a month.
Exploration and discovery are true passions that I endeavor to indulge more in.
- Linux & Firefox Utilities (opens new window)
- Various linux utility scripts I often have to rewrite and rediscover a thousand times until I decide they need to just be saved somewhere.
- Includes my own implementations of a vertical tab integration with dynamic identation and tree style management (demo video) (opens new window)
- I also have a mostly* working version for Vivaldi (opens new window) (note: without tree style tabs)
- Svelte-Capacitor (opens new window)
- Build hybrid mobile apps using Svelte and CapacitorJS with live reloading on Android and iOS!
- Svele-Vibe.d (opens new window)
- Vibe.d (D Lang web server framework) with Svelte! This requires node.js (to build svelte, nothing else) and Dub/Dlang to run.
I have written a handful of motor controller drivers
- Sabertooth.jl (opens new window)
- A simple library to interface directly with the Sabertooth family of motor controllers
- Sabertooth.js (opens new window)