I am an independent researcher, citizen scientist, and technical engineer interested in the following industries:
- Agricultural Science
- Genetics (Biological)
- IoT Hardware, Smart Devices, and Mobile Technology
- Transhumanism (What is Transhumanism?)
- Evolutionary theory of all lifeforms, and the synthesis and merger of (hu)mankind and machine.
I am the Founding Director of DNX Research Corporation, based out of the Ozark Mountains, where my primary research is focused on electromagnetic vapor production for nutrient delivery in agricultural crops.
I was previously the founder of two acquired companies (IdeaDrops Inc/MxMedia, Activity+ Analytics), and had a social media following of nearly a million across a dozen media properties by the time I was nineteen. I have since retired from social media.
- Member, American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Member, Citizen Science Alliance
- Consultant, Member, Progressive Leadership Committee
- Alumni, Library of Congress