I am an independent researcher, citizen scientist, and engineer interested in many industries including, but not limited to:
- Genetics (Biological, Synthetic)
- Agricultural Bioscience and Biotechnologies
- Mobile Hardware, IoT, and Robotics (Autonomous, etc)
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Aerospace propulsion systems
I am the CEO, Founder, and Director of DNX Research Corporation - Where we develop technologies and solutions to extend humanities reach on earth, and beyond. We focus on experimental agricultural technologies to increase crop density, health, and growth to support the next two billion people that will require 75% more agricultural growth by 2050.
I was previously the Founder and CEO of IdeaDrops Inc/MxMedia (acquired in ‘17) and Activity+ Analytics (acquired in ‘14), where we developed machine learning algorithms to increase social media engagement for grassroot organizations and United States Presidential Campaigns. We created a network of blogs that had a social media following of nearly a million people across the world by the time I was nineteen. I have since retired from social media.
Outside of this, I restore and repair modern, and retro devices. In the past five years I have worked on well over five thousand devices ranging from smartphones, computers/tablets, drones, industrial equipment.
- Member, American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Member, Citizen Science Alliance
- Member, United Inventors Association
- Member, Union of Concerned Scientists
- Consultant, Member, Progressive Leadership Committee
- Alumni, Library of Congress