I am a researcher, citizen scientist, and engineer interested in many areas including:
- Genetics (Biological, Synthetic)
- Agricultural Bioscience and Biotechnologies
- Mobile Hardware, IoT, and Robotics (Autonomous, etc)
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Aerospace propulsion systems
I am the CEO, and Director of DNX Research Corporation - Where we develop technologies and solutions to enable humans to accomplish extraordinary things on earth, and beyond.
I was previously the Founder and CEO of IdeaDrops Inc/MxMedia (acquired in ‘17) and Activity+ Analytics (acquired in ‘14), where we developed machine learning algorithms to increase social media engagement for grassroot organizations and United States of America Presidential Campaigns. We created a network of blogs that had a social media following of nearly a million people across the world by the time I was nineteen.
Exploration and discovery are true passions that I endeavor to indulge more in.
- Member, American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Member, Citizen Science Alliance
- Member, United Inventors Association
- Member, Union of Concerned Scientists
- Consultant, Member, Progressive Leadership Committee
- Alumni, Library of Congress