I am a roboticist, designer, developer, and hardware hacker interested in the following industries:
- Robotics (autonomous, transportation, logistics, security, etc)
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering
- Bioscience, Biotechnologies, and Bioinformatics
- Genetics (Biological, Synthetic)
- Industrial Design and Theory
- Development languages (C, D, Elixir, Rust)
I founded DNX Industries, an industrial robotics laboratory developing modular robotic platforms, and work as a government contractor.
Previously, I was the co-founder of IdeaDrops Inc, MxMedia, and Activity+ Analytics. I additionally did work as a managing technician for a number of hardware development and repair shops.
IdeaDrops Inc was a software and web-services company focused on developing tools for enhancing discoverability and virality for non-profits. Through IdeaDrops Inc/Mxmedia, we crafted a network of blogs that had a social media following of over a million across the world reaching over thirty million people a month. GoodPlatform, CharityDrops, and MxMedia were our most successful projects.
IdeaDrops Inc was privately acquired in 2017.
Bundling monthly donations to maximize good by distributing them to five new small charities a month.
We created a platform to increase social media engagement for grassroot and political organizations (including presidential) through developing a robust communication, coordination, and fundraising platform for both organizations and individuals reaching over 30,000 active monthly users within our first year.
MxMedia was an internet media conglomerate that hosted over a dozen properties reaching over 30 million people a month across the world with over a million subscribers focused towards activism, technology, and goodwill - without ever spending a cent on marketing.
Activity+ was one of the first social analytics software companies. We tracked the optimal time to post to social media through user interactions with their customers, clients, fans, and supporters as well as content and general analytic tracking.
Activity+ was acquired in July 2014 by Bettr.io.
- Director (CEO), DNX Industries - Discovery & Exploration Industries
- M.Eng, University of Colorado Boulder, Engineering Management (2022 - Present)
- MSc, University of Colorado Boulder, Electrical Engineering (2020-22)
- ASBMB - American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- AAAS - The American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Citizen Science Alliance
- United Inventors Association
- Planetary Society
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Dudeist Priest, The Church of the Latter-Day Dude 🎳
- Archived, Library of Congress
Discovery and exploration are true passions that I always endeavor to indulge more in.